Our Science Your Peace of Mind
Zo CBD™ brings you a revolutionary NEW suite of product offerings tailored specifically for chiropractors, physical therapists and other complementary medicine modality practitioners.
We have created the most powerful and effective products made with Full Spectrum hemp extract with supportive cannabinoids CBD, CBC, CBN and CBG.
We are confident if your clients try Zo CBD products they will keep coming back for more.
Benefits of ZO CBD
Medical Grade Products
- Highest quality, active pharmaceutical (APIs) pain-relieving ingredients
- Expert formulations with the best naturally derived ingredients on the market
- Several formulations for varying types and levels of pain
- Consistent, high-quality manufacturing in a cGMP audited facility
- Part of the Zo CBD’s line of products, a Veteran Owned company
- Professional support through our portal for a one-stop shop for education, products, and business support
QUICK ANSWERS TO COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT CBD
> NO, OUR PRODUCTS DO NOT AND CANNOT GET YOU HIGH.
> YES, ALL PRODUCTS ARE LEGAL
> YES, OUR CBD IS THE HIGHEST QUALITY/COST ON THE MARKET
> YES, TAKING CBD IS COMMON AND IS SAFE. CBD MAY AID IN REDUCING STRESS, PAIN, & ANXIETY
Ordering Marketing Material
We provide you with all of the custom marketing and sales material you need. Please let us know if you have any other creative ideas to implement. We appreciate you!
Clinicians’ Guide to Cannabidiol and Hemp Oils
Harrison J. VanDolah, BA; Brent A. Bauer, MD; and Karen F. Mauck, MD
Cannabidiol (CBD) oils are low tetrahydrocannabinol products derived from Cannabis sativa that have become very popular over the past few years. Patients report relief for a variety of conditions, particularly pain, without the intoxicating adverse effects of medical marijuana. In June 2018, the first CBD-based drug, Epidiolex, was approved by the US Food and Drug Administration for treatment of rare, severe epilepsy, further putting the spotlight on CBD and hemp oils. There is a growing body of preclinical and clinical evidence to support use of CBD oils for many conditions, suggesting its potential role as another option for treating challenging chronic pain or opioid addiction.